|
profile My name is Jeremy if you dont know Blows candles in 11april 2Haywire'09 Kranji Sec
music
tagboard
links
2Haywire'09Aisyah Amalina Amirah Amos Anthony Athirah Denise - mei Fiona Gladys(: Isabel - mei Joel Juzaisya Najihah Nurul Ain Shanna - jie ShawnY Sok Ting Tian En Vanessa Venessa Vennick Warrick Weiling WenQian Willis Xinyi - mei Zac Zie
past
credits
/cigarette productions.
|
Wednesday, July 15, 2009|
Total awesome-ness. ![]() Hello everybody. My name is Gladys Lam. (people cheering) I am here cause I just did a favour for Jeremy, which was to make him this blogskin, and he is going to repay me by giving me three kinder-buenos! :D (more people cheering). Be jealous. I know you want some chocolate too. :) Too bad you can't have any. So go and buy some yourself! :D Please do not delete this post, Jeremy Ng Yi Zher... Or i will stab you with my pen. Bye! :D 6:17 PM
|